Do you or your child suffer from Atopic Dermatitis or Eczema?
About the Study
Atopic dermatitis, often called eczema, is a chronic (long-lasting) disease that causes inflammation, redness, and skin irritation. It is a common condition that usually begins in childhood; however, anyone can get the disease at any age.
Precision Clinical Research is conducting a research study to treat participants with eczema.
Qualified participants can receive up to $675 in compensation for time and travel.
12 to 65
Symptoms of Eczema or Atopic Dermatitis
• Dry, cracked skin
• Rash on swollen skin that varies in color depending on your skin color
• Small, raised bumps, on brown or Black skin
• Oozing and crusting
Why Participate in this Eczema Study?
- Enhanced care by expert physicians
- Study-related physical exams
- Compensation for time and travel
- Contribute to research aimed at advancing treatment options
This research study is enrolling people who:
12 and 65 years old
No other active skin diseases or skin infections