Do you or your child suffer from Atopic Dermatitis or Eczema?
About the Study
Atopic dermatitis, often called eczema, is a chronic (long-lasting) disease that causes inflammation, redness, and skin irritation. It is a common condition that usually begins in childhood; however, anyone can get the disease at any age.
Precision Clinical Research is conducting a research study to treat participants with eczema.
12 to 65
Symptoms of Eczema or Atopic Dermatitis
- Dry, cracked skin
- Rash on swollen skin that varies in color depending on your skin color
- Small, raised bumps, on brown or Black skin
- Oozing and crusting
- Thickened skin
- Darkening of the skin around the eyes
- Raw, sensitive skin from scratching
Why Participate in this Eczema Study?
- Enhanced care by expert physicians
- Study-related physical exams
- Compensation for time and travel
- Contribute to research aimed at advancing treatment options
This research study is enrolling people who:
12 and 65 years old
No other active skin diseases or skin infections
Do You Not Meet the Criteria for This Study?
You could still participate in other studies. Contact us to be added to our database and you’ll be notified about our future studies that may be right for you.